The CLR Political Quiz ….. Number 1 September 7, 2012Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
No prizes just the glory
Am hoping, depending on the response, to make it a weekly (or bi-weekly) feature.
1. Former Labour Party Politican David Thornley died in 1978, what political party was he a member of then ?
2. In 1992 ‘Group 84′ was established in the Dail, who or what were they ?
3. A group called ‘New Agenda’ became which Political Party?
4. Who was the only Labour member of the Oireachtas to join the Progressive Democrats after their formation ?
5. How Many Workers Party Councillors were elected to Dublin Corporation in the 1985 Local Elections ?
6. What Political Party had its address as 36 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin 1?
7. How many DSP councillors were elected in Limerick in the 1985 Local Elections?
bonus….(Before they joined up with Labour one of the councillors joined which party?)
8. Which of the following singers never stood for Fianna Fail? Dickie Rock, Sonny Knowles, Big Tom and TR Dallas.
9.What is the name of the individual in Democratic Left who contested the Dublin North East seat in 1997?
10. Can anyone remember what party or parties that individual joined subsequently?
(bonus – Can anyone name what party or parties he was elected to subsequently?)
Answers Next Friday