And a poll, at last… September 15, 2012Posted by WorldbyStorm in Irish Politics.
Oh we’ll pick over this one during the week, but the Sunday Times has the following figures:
Fine Gael 31% (-2), Sinn Féin 18% (+1), Fianna Fáil 16% (NC), Labour 14% (NC), Independents 19% (NC) (any news clearly being good news given the events of the last month) and the GP at 2% (I’m trying to recall whether RedC counts GP in with Indos, in which case that would be an overall Indo/Other of 21%).
Satisfaction with the government is 24% (-7).
Very interesting stats on abortion. 80% would support a change in in law to allow abortion ‘where the life of a mother was at risk), 14% would not, 6% undecided.