The CLR Political Quiz … Number 5 ….. October 5, 2012Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. Did Democratic Left ever have any Senators?
2. Which of the following did not play inter county hurling? Dick Spring, Tom Parlon, Donie Cassidy and James Reilly?
3. What party published a magazine called ‘superspi’ ?
4. Who was the last member of the Seanad to be appointed a Minister?
5. Which Minister is a former President of the Irish Council against Blood Sports?
6. “Building a Presidency of the People” was a slogan used by which former Presidential candidate?
7. Which of the following parties have not contested Elections in The Republic Of Ireland 1922 to date “The Blind Men’s Party” , “Evicted Tenants Association” , “The Phoenix Party”
8. Politically, What is Marcus Counihans claim to fame?
9. Former TD and Lord Mayor of Dublin Sean Loftus , famous for adding different names to his name (like ‘Rockhall’ and ‘Dublin Bay’) contested the 1973 General Election using what name?