The CLR Political Quiz …. Number 6 …. October 12, 2012Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. How many candidates did The National Progressive Democrats field in Dail Elections?
2. From the 1997 General Election results , put these parties in order of their vote, the highest first.(note that electionsireland.org does not have a full candidate listing for some of these parties as some got classed as Independents)
The Natural Law Party, The Socialist Workers Party,The Workers Party and The Christian Solidarity Party.
3. Which former Sinn Fein Councillor recently joined éirígí?
4. Which Presidential candidate had the slogan “A Man for All Seasons …And a President For All People” ?
5. In the 2011 General Election, how many women were elected on the first count?
6. In the 1997 General Election, Dermot Kirwin stood as an Independent in Waterford. What was his main campaign issue?
7. SKIA and LRP are two parties registered for local elections. What do the initials stand for?
8. What Party did Pat Rabbitte leave in 1976?
9. What was the first Website url for the Official Fianna Fail site?