The CLR Political Quiz …Number 7 …. October 19, 2012Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. Who is Fianna Fails longest serving TD ?
2. Name the ‘Army Wives’ candidates that stood in the 1989 General Election?
3. What year did Eoghan Harris Resign from The Workers Party?
4. Which TD lists his hobbies as “Hill walking, reading, listening to music. Potting trees and planting them. GAA” ?
5. In the 1976 Dublin South West By-Election what party did Bláthnaid Ní Chinnéide stand for?
6. What former Fianna Fail TD titled his memoirs ‘as i saw it’ ?
7. Which of the following have served in the Seanad? Seamus Heaney , Brian Friel, John Magnier and Vincent O’Brien.
8. Which Senator has a sister an MEP?
9. Which former member of Stiff Little Fingers stood in last years Assembly Elections?
10. Who is this lady?