The CLR Political Quiz …. Number 9 November 2, 2012Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. How many Public Representatives (TDs, Councillors, Town/Borough Councillors) does the ULA have ?
2. Which Sinn Fein politician has as his middle name ‘Pacelli’ ?
3. Who was the first woman to be elected to the Dail as an ‘Independent’?
4. How many Labour TDs (those with the whip) have only ever stood for Labour in elections?
5. In which election did The Progressive Democrats record their highest percentage vote?
6. Myles Heffernan was the only General Election candidate for which Party?
7. In General Elections what was the highest number of votes for a DSP candidate other than Jim Kemmy? and who was it?
8. What year did Mary O’Rourke first stand for election ?
9. Which TD worked in “international arms control” before his entry into politics?
Finally … and I know its early …but I intend doing a ‘bumper’ Christmas Political Quiz. If you have any questions you’d like included send them (with the answers) to irishelectionliterature AT gmail dot com thanks.