The CLR Political Quiz ……. Number 13 December 7, 2012Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1: How many Irish overseas development agencies have former TDs as chief executives?
2: And a bonus question – the chief executive of which development agency stood unsuccessfully for Labour as a local election candidate?
3: Which former Fianna Fail Taoiseachs have appeared on stamps?
4. Who is the President of Republican Sinn Fein?
5. “Sinister” , “A Plot” , “The people should be bloody well ashamed of themselves” , “It’s a total and absolute disgrace” were quotes about which candidates election to Cork City Council in 1985?
6. Who was the last Priest to stand for election in Ireland (Dail and European) ?
7. What year did Trevor Sargent become leader of The Green Party?
8. Who is ‘The Gregory Group’ Councillor on Dublin City Council ?
9. For which General Election was Joe Higgins selected as a Labour Party candidate at the selection convention, only to find he wasn’t ratified by the Partys Administrative Council?
10.Who is this?