The CLR Political Quiz …Number 17 January 18, 2013Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1.Who was the last Taoiseach not to have a brother a Councillor at some stage during their spell as Taoiseach?
2.What Election was ‘A Lot Done More To Do’ the Fianna Fail Slogan for?
3.Who is the youngest current Labour TD?
4. Many Progressive Democrat TDs stood for other parties before joining the party, How many of them stood for other parties in General Elections after leaving the party?
5. What Party had an Address at P.O. Box 806 Dublin 8. ?
6. What banner did Finian McGrath run under in the 2002 General Election?
7. Which former Mayor of Galway (county) decided to pursue a career in Country music after losing his Council seat in 2009?
8. Which former WUAG Councillor is now an MEP?
9. What was the first European Referendum after we joined the EEC (EU) ?