The CLR Political Quiz….. Number 22 March 1, 2013Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. What former Fine Gael MEP was Co-opted onto Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council for Labour in 2003?
2. In 1978 The British Ulster Dominion Party launched a case against the UK in the European Commission of Human Rights over which aspect of The European Elections due in 1979?
3. Who is the longest serving Minister for Justice?
4. How many parties have been in government here since 1993?
5. In 1986 Pat O’Reilly took a case to the High Court over what aspect of a ballot paper?
6. Which Province has the most Fianna Fail TD’s?
7. In 2011 who was the highest polling Christian Solidarity Party candidate.
8. What former Fianna Fail TD used a twitter handle of @brianformerff ?
9. What was the largest number of TDs Democratic Left had during their brief lifetime?
10. Who is this?
answers To CLR Political Quiz Number 21
1. Alliance for Ireland
2. Financial Director of FF
3. Pat Dunne
4. William Fitzsimons
5. Paddy Madigan
6. Don Donnelly, Tonie Walsh and (Pastor) Michael Foley
7. Phil Kearney and Malcolm Noonan
8. Frank Kelly (can be heard here)
9. Ailtirí na hAiséirghe
10. Tom Foxe