The CLR Political Quiz …… Number 41 July 26, 2013Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. Who was Sinn Feins only poll topper in the 1991 Local Elections?
2. Which Fine Gael Dynasty is former TD, Senator and MEP Avril Doyle from?
3. Róisín Shortalls father served on Dublin City Council for which party?
4. In the 2011 General Election of those female TDs that contested did more hold their seats or lose their seats?
5. Who was co-opted to replace Finian McGrath on Dublin City Council when the Dual Mandate was abolished?
6. How many CAPTA candidates were recently selected to run in the Dublin West area in next years local elections?
7. Who ran for the CPI in Cork North Central in the 1989 General Election?
8. Who said “Ireland is where strange tales begin and happy endings are possible.” ?
9. Which Labour Councillor Joined Fianna Fail during the week?
10. Who is this?
I’m afraid I don’t have the answers to last weeks quiz!