The CLR Political Quiz …… Number 42 August 2, 2013Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. Who was the first Labour party candidate elected to Donegal County Council?
2. How many ex Taoiseach are on the Council of State?
3. What is the name of The New Political group launched on Tuesday?
4. What Party had an Address at 20 Earlsfort Terrace ?
5. Who was the Lord Mayor of Dublin when Dublin won the 1995 Football All Ireland?
6. Which party used the slogan ‘Forward to Socialist Revolution’ on their election literature?
7. Who is the currently the longest serving Irish MEP?
8. Was Mary Robinson ever elected to Dublin City Council?
9. In 2011, in which constituency did Fianna Fail get the largest percentage first preference vote?
10. Who are these two gents?
Answers to The CLR Political Quiz…. Number 41
1. Caoimghín O Caoláin
2. The Belton family.
3. Fianna Fáil.
4. 9 held , 8 lost their seats.
5. Ger Dorgan.
7. Noel Murphy.
9. Jenny McHugh
10. Mary Wallace