The CLR Political Quiz……. Number 43 August 9, 2013Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1.Which Fine Gael TD had the shortest spell in the Dail?
2.On the 12th of May 1916, James Connolly was executed whilst tied to a chair in Kilmainham Gaol. How long had he been in Kilmainham Gaol?
3.The 2011 General Election had the most candidates ever in a General Election, what General Election previously held the record?
4. Who wrote the book ‘Kingstown Republican’ ?
5. Who is Fianna Fails longest serving TD?
6. Which party had an address at 392 Falls Road, Belfast 12 ?
7. The father of Former Fianna Fail TD Jim Tunney, was a TD and Senator for which party?
8. How many times was Oliver J Flanagan returned to the Dail as a Monetary Reform Party candidate?
9. Which party used the election Slogan “Don’t put the clock back on April 7.” ?
10.Who is this?
Answers to The CLR Political Quiz… Number 42
1.Sean Maloney in 1991
3. National Independent Party
5. Sean Dublin Bay Loftus
7. Brian Crowley
8. Yes in 1979
10. Frank Ryan and Ernest Hemmingway