The CLR Political Quiz …Number 45 August 23, 2013Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. What was unusual about the candidate line up on the ballot paper for the 1981 General Election in Wexford?
2. What Reality TV show was Fianna Fail Senator Mark Daly a contestant in?
3. Which former Minister now runs an Art Gallery in Florida?
4. Which current member of the Dail has been elected to office under the most labels (ie party/ independent) ?
5. What statue was on the Lawn of Leinster House and now resides in Sydney?
6. In September 1990, Shamrock Rovers tenure in the RDS began. Which Minister Met the teams pre match in the opening game v St Pats?
7.The Irish Socialist Network produces the paper ‘Resistance’, what was its previous periodical called ?
8. Former Fianna Fail TD John Fanning was a nephew of which former Fianna Fail TD ?
9. Which former member of the pop band ‘Six’ was elected in the 2009 Local Elections and for what party?
Answers to the CLR Political Quiz… Number 44
3. Paddy Harte
4. An Páirtí Daonlathach
6. 4 (Noonan, Cannon, Quinn, Rabbitte)
7. 3 (Environment, Foreign Affairs and Energy)
8. 3 (B O’Shea, M Upton and L McManus)
9. Patrick O’Donnell
10. Jim Fitzsimons