The CLR Political Quiz …. Number 46 August 30, 2013Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. Who has been Lord Mayor of Dublin and Mayor of Naas ?
2. What group had an address at 13 Lower Camden Street, Dublin 2 ?
3. Who used the pseudonyms Paddy Dollard and Jack Cleary ?
4. What Minister (according to themselves) has a ‘signature dish’ of ‘cheesecake and ice cream’ ?
5. How many current Fine Gael TDs lost their seats in the 2002 General Election ?
6. Name the two surviving members of the Dail from the 1940s?
7. Which ULA candidate got the highest number of votes in the 2011 General Election?
8. Who was the first female TD elected in Mayo?
9. Who was the only Workers Party candidate to be elected to the Dail on the first count?
10. Who is this?
Answers to The CLR Political Quiz .. Number 45
1. The first 4 names on the ballot were all Fianna Fail candidates
2. Treasure Island
3. Martin Cullen
4. Catherine Murphy (elected as WP, DL, Lab and Ind)
5. Queen Victoria
6. Brian Lenihan snr
8. Andrew Fogarty
9. Sinéad Sheppard FG in Cobh TC
10. Father Paddy Ryan