The CLR Political Quiz ….Number 47 September 6, 2013Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. What was Labours 2007 Manifesto called ?
2. When was the last General Election to have a constituency where only Fianna Fail and Fine Gael candidates contested?
3. Who wrote the book ‘Towards a New Ireland’ ?
4. Which former TD and Minister arrived to his first day in the Dail carried shoulder high wearing a white suit and polka-dot shirt?
5. Which former President, had an address in Luxembourg when he was nominated for the Presidency?
6. How many current Labour TDs lost their seats in the 1997 General Election?
7. Which ministry have Noel Davern, Eoin MacNeill and Michael Smith all held?
8. What is the longest gap between Dail By-Elections?
9. In 1985, how many candidates did the CPI run for seats on Cork Corporation?
10. Who is this?
Answers to The CLR Political Quiz …Number 46
1. Anthony Creevey (served briefly as mayor of Dublin and was later Mayor of Nass TC)
2. League For A Workers Republic
3. Sean Matgamna
4. Joan Burton
6. Liam Cosgrave Snr and William J Murphy
7. Seamus Healy
8. Beverly Flynn
9. Proinsias de Rossa
10. Elaine Byrne