The CLR Political Quiz …. Number 48 September 13, 2013Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. When was the last General Election where some TDs were returned unopposed? (excluding Ceann Comhairles)
2. Of the Current Dail, Who is the longest serving Ulster based TD?
3. Of the 20 Democratic Left candidates in the 1992 General Election, how many lost their deposits?
4. Ruairi Quinn, John Bruton and George Colley have all held which Ministerial post?
5. Which of the following TDs has a brother a Priest, Michael Kitt, Clare Daly or Maureen O’Sullivan ?
6. How many Senators do Fine Gael have (not including rebels Bradford and Healy-Eames) ?
7. Who had an address at Teach Cuilinn, Carraig Dhubh, Contae Átha Cliath ?
8. What was the first election contested by The People Before Profit Alliance ?
9. How much is a years membership of Sinn Fein?
10. Who is this?
Answers to The CLR Political Quiz …Number 47
1. ‘A Fair Society’
2. 1989 in Mayo East
3. Garret Fitzgerald
4. Padraig Flynn
5. Cearbhall Ó Dálaigh
6. 5 (Seán Kenny, Joe Costello, Joan Burton, Eric Byrne, Kathleen Lynch)
8. June 1984 to June 1994
10. Brian Hillery