The CLR Political Quiz ….. Number 50 September 27, 2013Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. Who was the last person to be Taoiseach when the county (or part of) he represented won an All Ireland Senior Football title?
2. Who was the last person to be Taoiseach when the county (or part of) he represented won an All Ireland Senior Hurling title?
3. In The European Parliament, which Irish party belonged to The ‘European Progressive Democrats’ ?
4. Who was the last TD to wear a wig/ Toupee ?
5. What year was Caoimhghín Ó Caoláin first elected to Monaghan County Council?
6. Who said this week that “The supply of teachers is not just for the national market.”
7. Which of the following has never served in the Seanad, Colm O’Gorman, PJ Mara or Barry Desmond ?
8. What former Party leader sang ‘The Garden Song’ ?
9. Who was the last Sinn Fein Councillor to be elected in Kildare?
10. Who is this?
Answers to The CLR Political Quiz ……. Number 49
1. Seán Flanagan
2. John O’Leary for FF in 2007
3. Paddy Lane
4. Sinn Féin in its Éire Nua phase
5. Joe Hill
7. Fine Gael
8. Pearse Doherty (Glasgow) and Padraig MacLochlainn (Leeds)
9. Sinn Féin and the Socialist Party
10. Jimmy Deenihan