The CLR Political Quiz …. Number 51 October 4, 2013Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. What Party had a website rainbowsplits.ie ?
2. In 2011 in Dun Laoghaire, which candidate got most transfers from The Christian Solidarity Party candidate Daire Fitzgerald after his elimination?
3. What Party had a “Contract for a Better Ireland” ?
4. Which Party was the father of former PD Senator Colm O’Gorman a Councillor for?
5. How many current Fianna Fail TDs have been Ministers?
6. Des O’Malley, Bertie Ahern and Albert Reynolds all held which Ministerial Post?
7. Who wanted to ‘Bring The Olympics to Termonfeckin’ ?
8. Who was the first person elected an MP whilst running for the SDLP?
9. Who was the first Green Party Councillor on Cork City Council?
10. Who is this?
Answers to The CLR Political Quiz …. Number 50
1. John Bruton
2. Jack Lynch
3. Fianna Fail
4. Donie Cassidy
6. Ruairi Quinn
7. Barry Desmond
8. Trevor Sargent
9. Paddy Wright
10. Mick Murphy