The CLR Political Quiz ….. Number 3 September 21, 2012Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. How many candidates did the Irish Housewives Association field in the 1957 General Election?
2. Patrick Kavanagh’s poem “On Raglan Road”, was written about his unrequited love for which 1969 General Election candidate?
3. How Many Labour TDs elected in 2011 were elected for Labour in 1997?
4. Who were the last two Democratic Left candidates to stand for election?
5. In 1987 Barbara Hyland stood in 13 constituencies for the ‘National Legal Justice Action Group’, what party had she stood for previously?
6. Which Party had an Address at 10 Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1 ?
7. Independent Fianna Fail (Blaney) had one Senator during their 34 year existence, who was he?
8. In the 2011 General Election how many sitting Fine Gael TDs lost their seats?
9. Which current Mayo TDs Father won an All ireland Medal for Mayo?
10. Who is this?
Answers Next Friday