The CLR Political Quiz ….. Number 4 September 28, 2012Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. “Let’s put our Strengths to Work” was a slogan used by which candidate in the 2011 Presidential Election?
2. In the 2011 General Election , which candidate had “A Message of Support from Paul McGrath” (The soccer player) in their leaflet?
3. In the 1977 General Election Campaign, Fianna Fail had a campaign song. Name the song and the singer.
4. Which of the following Irish ‘Comedians’ Brendan O’Carroll, Frank Kelly, Dave McSavage and Ardal O’Hanlon did not have a parent a TD?
5.Fine Gael TD Jimmy Deenihan won four All Ireland Medals in his time playing with Kerry, how many National League winners medals did he win?
6. Who was the last former Irish Rugby International to serve in the Dail?
7. What year did the Sinn Fein Ard Fheis vote to allow their elected representatives take seats in Leinster House?
8. From 1982 to the present what was the lowest figure for Labour in an MRBI or Red C Poll ?
9. The Recent Constituency Commission Report recommended a reduction in the number of TDs to what?
Answers Next Friday