The CLR Political Quiz… Number 14 December 14, 2012Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1.Which League of Ireland manager writes a column for An Phoblacht?
2. Who and when was the last Immigration Control Platform candidate to stand for The Dail?
3.Where was the Inaugural meeting of the Ecology Party of Ireland held?
4. Which now Sinn Fein Councillor was banned from the airwaves due to Section 31 when a member of the Gateaux Bakery Strike Committee in 1990?
5. In the 2011 General Election who was The candidate for the Roscommon Hospital Action Committee?
6. Which Progressive Democrat candidate had the slogan “Orchestrating a better future” ?
7. Former Minister John O’Donoghue served for a time on Kerry County Council. What other members of his family have served on Kerry County Council too?
8. John O’Donoghues sister stood in the 2007 Seanad Election for the NUI panel. Name her.
9. Who replaced Green Party Senator Deirdre De Burca in the Seanad?