The CLR Political Quiz ….. Number 16 January 11, 2013Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. Who wrote the book ‘Leading Lights: People Who’ve Inspired Me’ ?
2. The brother of which future party leader ran as an ‘Independent Youth’ candidate in the 1991 local elections?
3. How many Labour TDs retired before the last election?
4. Who was the last person to serve as a TD and Inter County Hurling Manager at the same time?
5.“You Will Never Get This Chance Again…” was a slogan used in Which Referendum?
6. The ‘Seniors Solidarity Party’ fielded one candidate in the 2009 Local Elections, who was he?
7. Who co wrote the Fianna Fail anthem ‘Charlie’s Song’ (also known as ‘Arise And Follow Charlie’) ?
8. Did Tony Gregory ever serve as Lord Mayor of Dublin?
9. In the current Dail, who are Fianna Fails youngest three TDs?
10. Who is this?