The CLR Political Quiz …Number 17.. The Answers January 25, 2013Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1.Who was the last Taoiseach not to have a brother a Councillor at some stage during their spell as Taoiseach?
2.What Election was ‘A Lot Done More To Do’ the Fianna Fail Slogan for?
3.Who is the youngest current Labour TD?
4. Many Progressive Democrat TDs stood for other parties before joining the party, How many of them stood for other parties in General Elections after leaving the party?
Helen Keogh (FG), Martin Cullen (FF) and Mae Sexton (Lab).
Noel Grealish stood as an Ind in 2011 and Pat Cox a former TD also stood as an Independent in European Elections.
5. What Party had an Address at P.O. Box 806 Dublin 8. ?
6. What banner did Finian McGrath run under in the 2002 General Election?
Independents Health Alliance
7. Which former Mayor of Galway (county) decided to pursue a career in Country music after losing his Council seat in 2009?
8. Which former WUAG Councillor is now an MEP?
9. What was the first European Referendum after we joined the EEC (EU) ?
Single European Act (1987)
10. Who is this?