The CLR Political Quiz …. Number 18 January 25, 2013Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. What name is John Patrick Healy better known as ?
2. In the 2004 European Elections Mary Lou McDonald won a seat for Sinn Fein, who was first on Sinn Feins list of replacements?
3. How many of the current Dail have spent time in prison?
4. What was the name of the 2004 documentary on Gearóid Ó Cuinneagáin , leader of Ailtirí na hAiséirghe ?
5. How many different counties has Roscommon been in a constituency with since 1981…. and name them?
6. How many Labour candidates in Dublin were not elected in the 2011 General Election?
7. In the 1987 General Election the main policy platform of which candidate was to have Bible Readings in the Dail?
8. What party described Fianna Fail as “a party of strokes and slush funds, of planning scandals and blatant favourtism…” and weeks later went into government with them ?
9. The Presidential Campaign slogan for Martin McGuinness was “The Peoples President”, what previous presidential candidate used the same slogan?
10. Who is this?