The CLR Political Quiz …. Number 19 February 1, 2013Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. In 1989 Tom Foxe was elected to the Dail running for the Roscommon Hospital Action Committee, who was their candidate in the 1987 General Election?
2. Who sculpted the Jim Larkin Statue on O’Connell Street in Dublin?
3. Which party had a headquarters on South Frederick Street?
4. What was the name of the ‘New Party’ (That never got going) that David McWilliams, Fintan O’Toole, Eamon Dunphy were supposedly ready to stand for in the 2011 General Election?
5. Neil Blaneys ‘Independent Fianna Fail’ group had over its lifetime four TDs. Who were they?
6. What 2011 General Election candidate had the slogan ‘It Starts Here’ ?
7. What election and who is this campaign song for?
8. Two of Devs grandchildren ran in the 2011 General Election, name them?
9. Which government brought in the May Day public holiday?
10. Who is this?