The CLR Political Quiz… Number 20 February 15, 2013Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. Who wrote “Straight Left a journey in Politics”?
2. In November 1982 Ann Joyce made history when standing in Dublin South West. What bit of History?
3. Joe McCormack stood for many elections in Laois Offaly and in Local Elections. On one occassion he stood for a party (Its only candidate) . What was the party name?
4. Which former Independent TD stood for Labour in 2011 and lost ?
5. What record does Maria McCool hold?
6. What party was Independent TD Shane Ross a councillor for?
7. Who is the longest serving Independent TD in the current Dail?
8. Did former Green Party MEP Patricia McKenna ever run in Local Elections?
9. Which Newstalk Radio presenter ran for the Seanad in 2011?
10. Who is this?
Answers to CLR Political Quiz 19
1. Eithne Quinn
2. Oisin Kelly
4. Democracy Now
5. Neil, Harry and Niall Blaney, James Keaveney
6. Dylan Haskins
7. John Bracken, 2007 election, Laois-Offaly
8. Éamon Ó Cuív, Ruairí de Valera (Wexford)
10. Owen Carron