The CLR Political Quiz …………………… Number 66 February 14, 2014Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. When was the last time there was a by-election for two seats in the same constituency?
2. Who captained the 1979 Irish Admirals Cup team ?
3. What Constituency is Kildare in for this years European Elections?
4. Which former TD wrote the book “Electroencephalograms on Irish Boxers” ?
5. What distinction do Noel Browne, Martin O’Donoghue and Kevin Boland have in common ?
6. In 1977 Frank Cluskey replaced Brendan Corish as leader of the Labour Party, who did he defeat in the Leadership contest?
7. Which former TD for a Dublin constituency had a father who had been Lord Mayor of Cork?
8. Which former TD was a winner of the All-Ireland championships with the Tulla Céilí Band as a fiddler?
9. Who succeeded Sean Doherty as Minister for Justice ?
10. Who is this?
Answers to The CLR Political Quiz … Number 65
1. Jim Higgins
2. Michelle Mulherin
3. John Dunlop
4. Martin Lonergan
5. just Jerry Cowley
7. Flor O’Mahony
8. Two -Kevin Boland and Paddy Madigan (didn’t count Neil Blaney as he was IFF)
9. Finghin Kelly
10. Michael Begley