The CLR Political Quiz …………… Number 67 February 21, 2014Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. Which former running mate of Gay Mitchell is running as an Independent in this years Local Elections having failed to be selected by Fine Gael?
2. Which former Minister is a Vice President of the Railway Preservation Society of Ireland ?
3.”He is a colourless member of the Corporation and has made a couple of fairly pointless speeches in the Dail” was a included in a bio of which TD from the 80’s ?
4. Name the uncle of former MEP Mary Banotti, who had a spell as a TD?
5. Which former Irish European Commissioner was a member of Sean Dublin Bay Loftus’s shortlived Christian Democrat Party?
6. Which Boxing club is Fine Gael candidate Kenneth Egan a member of?
7. Which TD is co author of the book “Drainage Policy in Ireland”
8. “His Dail contributions are banal” was a included in a bio of which other TD from the 80’s ?
9. Who was this gent referring to and when?
10. Who is this?
Answers to The CLR Political Quiz ……. Number 66
1. Sligo-Leitrim and Dublin North in March 1925
2. Hugh Coveney
4. FG Hugh Byrne
5. All three were appointed ministers their first day in the Dail.
6. Michael O’Leary
7. Barry Desmond
8. Dr Bill Loughnane
9. Michael Noonan
10. Noel Davern