The CLR Political Quiz…. Number 68 March 7, 2014Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. What was the Dail first televised?
2. Which Male TD had an ear ring on his picture on the ballot paper in 2011 ?
3. Who said this “This isn’t pressure, pressure is when the bank ring u Friday evening and tell you to have 10k by Monday or they foreclose” ?
4. Who was the first ever Sinn Féin candidate to be elected to Údarás na Gaeltachta ?
5. Which 2011 General Election candidate had the following line on his leaflet “I think a new political party, The Spirit Party, should be formed ” ?
6. What Election is this from?
7. Which of the following onetime ‘celebrity candidates’ had a son on the books of Shamrock Rovers , Jeananne Crowley , Sonny Knowles or Ted Nealon ?
8. Who is the leader of Direct Democracy Ireland?
9. Which Sinn Fein Local Election candidate is a nephew of former SDLP politician Sean Farren?
10. Who is this?