The CLR Political Quiz ……… Number 69 April 4, 2014Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. In 1997 which Independent TDs did a deal with Fianna Fail to support the government ? and who was assigned to ‘look after’ them ?
2. Who was The President of the Sligo Leitrim Independent Socialist Party when it joined Labour in early 1992 ?
3. Who was the last wife to win a by election caused by the death of her husband?
4. Which Party had the slogan ‘Vision, With Purpose’?
5. Which was the last General Election that Labour used the Starry Plough as their logo?
6. In 1977 Labour had ads ‘Vote Labour, Here are five good Reasons Why’. What were the five reasons?
7. What year was Labour Youths first National Conference.
8. Who was the only Independent TD to lose their seat in 2011 ?
9. Where was the 1985 Fine Gael Ard Fheis held ?
10. What Partys logo was this?
Answers to The CLR Political Quiz ….Number 68
1. 1963 for JFK visit
2. Mick Wallace
3. Albert Reynolds
4. Gráinne Mhic Géidigh
5. Thomas Hollywood
7. Sonny Knowles
8. Jaan Van de Ven
9. Damian Quigg
10. Sean Purcell