The CLR Political Quiz ….. Number 72 July 25, 2014Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. In 1974 which current Female TDs brother ran for Fianna Fail for a seat on Dublin City Council ?
2. Did the Socialist Labour Party win any Council seats in the 1979 Local Elections?
3. Who is the Socialist Party candidate in the forthcoming Dublin South West By Election?
4. After the Cabinet reshuffle, which Two Constituencies now have two Ministers at the cabinet table?
5. In the Local Elections which LEA had the lowest percentage Fine Gael vote?
6. Who was the last Senator to Win a Dail By-Election ?
7. In Which General Election did ‘Political Columnist’ Noel Whelan run for Fianna Fail ?
8. What was unusual about Dr Robert Rowlettes 1933 By-Election victory?
9. Which Three Counties Currently have only one TD resident in them?
10. Who is this?
Answers to the CLR Political Quiz …Number 71
1. 1919 Sligo Corporation
2. Billy Timmins
3. Aengus O Snodaigh and Chris Andrews (both TDs at the time)
5. Fianna Fail
6. Foreign Affairs
7. Joan Burton
8. Tom Ryan
10. Phil Hogan