An Phoblacht…latest issue January 12, 2017Posted by guestposter in Uncategorized.
In the January edition:
- Stormont: ‘There can be no return to the status quo’ – Martin McGuinness
- Martin McGuinness resigns as deputy First Minister – What the leaders say and what the papers say
- The 1972 killing of ‘Official IRA’ leader Joe McCann and the Tory fightback against Para prosecutions
- Blanketmen – Remembering protesting POWs
- The Kilmichael Ambush – Turning point in Tan War
- Sinn Féin in Palestine – Speaking to Fatah and Hamas
- ‘Fake news’ – Is it news?
- Michael Mansfield QC delivers McGurk’s Bar Memorial Lecture
- Bliain lán dúshláin, bliain lán dóchais
- ‘Farewell, Fidel’ – Gerry Adams in Cuba
- European Parliament: Apple under fire, ‘super trawlers’, Britain’s Brexit agenda, militarising the EU
- Do we really need another new party on the Left?
- Féiniúlacht agus Cothromas á bplé ag an Slógadh