The CLR Political Quiz ….. Number 15 December 21, 2012Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. Which Labour TD had a campaign song based on the Rubberbandits ‘Horse Outside’?
2. How many General Elections did The Workers’ Party stand in as “Sinn Fein The Workers Party” ?
3.The ‘Cannabis Legalisation Party’ fielded 2 candidates in the 1997 General Election. Name them ?
(‘Ming’ Flanagan wasn’t one of them)
4.Which Stormont Assembly Member was the Director of Elections for Labours Michael O’Donovan in the 1996 Dublin West by Election ?
5. In the 2011 General Election 25 women were elected to the Dail. What increase in numbers was it on the previous Dail?
6. How many years was Ian Paisely snr and MEP?
7.Who were the members of the Dails first ‘Technical Group’ in the 2002 to 2007 Dail?
8. How many Assembly seats do the TUV have?
9. Which party got the biggest share of Green Party transfers in 2011?