The CLR Political Quiz Number 62 …… Soccer Special January 17, 2014Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
After last weeks GAA theme there was a request for a ‘Garrison Games’ themed one…. and here it is
1. Which former Labour TD played for Sligo Rovers and Limerick ?
2. Which former Minister found himself on tour in China with the UCD Soccer team the day Chairman Mao died?
3. Which member of the Shamrock Rovers Board of Directors is running in this years Local Elections?
4. Which former member of the Shamrock Rovers Board of Directors is a Fine Gael councillor in Dublin?
5. Which former Senator , who has a pub in Temple Bar named after him, played for Bohs ?
6. Niall Quinn Campaigned for what candidate in the 1985 Local Elections?
7. Which Senator is a former Chairman of Finn Harps ?
8. Which former TD was President of the FAI from 1968 to 1973?
9. Which former TD has a major Junior Soccer trophy named after him ?
10. Who is this?
The Answers to The CLR Political Quiz ….Number 61….. GAA Special …
1. Des Foley (Should have phrased the question to include having played both matches on the same day)
2. 4 -Joe Keohane, Mick O’Connell, Tommy Murphy and Sean Purcell
3. Jack Wall
4. Ted Nealon
5. Eamon Cregan
6. John O’Mahony
7. Brendan Corish and Dick Spring
8. John Doyle
9. Paddy Lalor
10. Jim Fitzsimons