The CLR Political Quiz … Number 11 November 23, 2012Posted by irishelectionliterature in CLR Political Quiz.
1. Who released an album “Third Adolescence”
2. Who was the first woman to become Lord Mayor of Dublin?
3. Which candidate used the slogan “Understands our past, believes in our future” ?
4. What Party published a paper called ‘Unfree Citizen’?
5. ‘The Planning Reform Party” have fielded which candidate in General and By Elections?
6. ‘GANG’ were a faction in the Green Party in the mid 80s that eventually split from the party. What did the initials ‘GANG’ stand for?
7. Which former Presidential candidate was related by Marriage to one the group “The Dubliners”?
8. How many different Party logos did The Progressive Democrats use from 1987 to 2007?
9. Who is the only Nobel Peace Prize winner who served as a TD?
10. Finally, whats unusual about this flyer?